Pacific Coast Highway,Oregon

Pacific Coast Highway,Oregon
Pacific Coast Highway,Oregon

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Capulan Volcano,NM
 Spit out lava makes black rocks.
 And here is the story.
 nearby prettier mountain.
 This turned out to be the wrong road for a sat in Co.
Weekend  warriers were were pushing me and there were few places to let them pass by.








Then,it happened at a fuel stop,I put my leg down,the pants leg caught the footpeg,and I pulled it down on my foot.
Two good guys pulled the 500 pound beast off my foot...I think it's ok.
The morning may say different.
Now I have to find a mirror and a clutch lever for a bike that's been out of production for 11 years.
The foot is just fine this morning,just a bruise  no pain.Good thing I had on leather high tops!

No comments:

Post a Comment